Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th 2 New Members of Team Brown!

Trusting in Isaiah 41:10
Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am you God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous night hand.

Big E and Little E have officially entered Team Brown! We can not wait for you to meet them.

I praise God that he granted us grace for Jay to sit through 3 hours of waiting through court. He felt very bad.

I praise God that the judge had mercy on us and granted us the court decree this afternoon.

I praise God that our agency's director here is going to try to help us get our things done tomorrow so we can submit our paper work to the embassy.

I praise God that I got to meet Ashley York, a young women who is here trying to help the orphanages. I will tell you some horrific stories soon.

I praise God that I got to see Little E tonight and the orphanage director told me that Little E is not putting her head down and hugging me because she is sick but just because she likes to hug. I praise God for another snuggle bug.

Please continue to pray for her. She does not seem to be I proving. She is weak and has no hair. Her head is covered with peeling skin. She is so beautiful but she really seems to be struggling to breathe.

Please pray for a health clearance for Little E so they will let her in the united states.

Please pray for favor with the government to be able to make a special exceptions to process their paperwork very quickly.

Please pray for Jay. He is still sick and feeling bad. We actually think it might be viral. 2 of the nannies got it at the same time.  He spent the whole afternoon in bed while I ran around.

Please pray for God to prepare all of Team Brown's hearts as we come home.

Please pray for us to trust, hope and have more joy in our amazing Savior.

We can not thank you enough for praying for us, He is always good.
I promise to try to send pictures tomorrow. So much more to say but I am so tied after 3 hours of sleep. I am racked with hurt for these orphans. It is way worse than I thought.

Jesus is My All-Satisfying Treasure!
Ashley Brown

4 comments:

  1. Ashley, Just found your blog through Amanda's twitter. My husband and I are in the long ET adoption process as well. Praying for you and for your little ones and their health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the above, I found you thru Twitter. I am praying for your babies! I'll be following your story - it's in my heart to adopt one day. I'm not sure my heart can handle whatever horrible things you have seen, but as always the Lord reminds me that we cannot turn away from suffering. If we don't see we won't move. Praying for rescue for Baby E!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown Family,
    I found your blog through Amanda Jones (although I don't know her personally, either!) and have read ever post this evening. What an amazing journey you are walking and your faithfulness is an amazing testimony to the world. Praying for both Big E and Little E and especially that you are able to bring them to the US as soon as possible. I have spent time in the orphanages of Romania working with a local church. The things I witnessed and heard have never left me. It breaks my heart to know that so many children all over the world live in such conditions and without loving families. I pray for the workers who give tirelessly of themselves. I pray for all of you as you navigate the process of bringing them home, for your strength (physical, emotional and mental) and for your safety. "I will lift up my eyes until the hills, from whence cometh my help; My health cometh from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praising God for the two newest Browns! Wish you could have seen K's face this morning when she came in ... she took 1/2 a step before she announced "WE PASSED COURT!" All the friends in the room started cheering. E was steps behind beaming. We celebrated with lollypops (sugar at 8:00 in the morning ... might not have been my best teacher moment!) Will continue to pray ... especially that God will be glorified in every minute of the story of Big and Little E. coming home. You are loved ... and missed!

    ReplyDelete