Monday, May 2, 2011

Please pray! Our Baby Girl E is not doing well.

Friends,
We are desperate for God to work on behalf of Our Baby Girl E!. 
My heart is so very, very burdened. It seems like she is not doing as well as we had thought. Her condition is stable but still critical. She still has severe malnutrition and anemia. They are concerned that she has Sepsis. All that we knew, but we thought that her condition was improving, not getting worse. Please, please continue to pray for her to have healing and comfort. Please pray God would allow her body to get the nutrition it so desperately needs. Please pray that she would feel the Holy Spirit's comfort and the love of God. Please pray that she does not have Sepsis. 
Please pray for Jay and I to have wisdom on how best we can help her. 
I know I can not heal her. I can't even hug her. Please pray that it would be God's will for Him to heal her.

I will make Him my Refuge and taste of His goodness. I trust Him no matter what.

Jesus is the All-Satisfying Treasure!
Ashley Brown

Romans 34:8, "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!"

2 comments:

  1. i love that you're blogging! what an encouragement you are to me. i love you and am praying for sweet E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog - didn't know you had started one. we're praying for E and for your family. love to see how you are trusting in the goodness of God through hardship. blessed be His name! love you...

    ReplyDelete